DVDs and Videos
Magnets Sleeve Ties Gift Ideas
How To Use Patches Testimonials Video Clips Schools and
HELP Contact Us
Orders and Shipping FAQ's
Click on a link below to view the Questions and Responses
- How much is charged for Shipping and Handling?
- How can I save money by ordering from SoccerHelp?
- When will my order be shipped?
- What carrier does SoccerHelp use for shipping?
- What state does SoccerHelp ship from?
- What is the backorder policy?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- How can I return defective merchandise?
- How can I request a refund for a subscription to Soccerhelp Premium?
- I have changed my mind and want to add special shipping.
- I want a combo not listed?
- I live in Canada, will you ship to me?
- I live in Canada and have an US address to ship to.
- International Shipping, will SoccerHelp ship orders internationally?
- What happens if I don't receive an order?
- How can I ask a question?
- I do not like to use my credit card number online.
- Who is SoccerHelp?
- Do you ship to United States APO/FPO addresses?
1. How much is charged for Shipping and Handling?
Shipping and Handling charges vary by product and are listed with the product. Discounts are given for additional DVD's on the same order and the S&H cost for patches is low. You can go to this page to read basic information: How To Save Money By Ordering From SoccerHelp
2. How can I save money by ordering from SoccerHelp?
Click this link to read about how to save money: How To Save Money By Ordering From SoccerHelp
3. When will my order be shipped?
We usually ship all orders received before 1 PM CST the same business day and after 1 PM are usually shipped the next business day.
4. What carrier does SoccerHelp use for shipping?
We use U.S. Postal Service for most orders. Some overnight requests are sent to Fed Ex, DHL or UPS.
5. What state does SoccerHelp ship from?
We are located in Tennessee, USA.
6. What is the backorder policy?
In three years, we have never had to backorder anything. I make an effort to keep plenty of stock. I would take an item off line if I didn't have the stock to fill it.
7. How long will it take to receive my order?
U.S. First Class mail should take 3-5 business days, U.S. Priority Mail - 2 or 3 business days, and U.S. Express Mail - 1 or 2 business days. These are shipping options online and you can choose them when you place your order. If you need overnight shipping, it is available but very expensive by Fed Ex, DHL or UPS. Overnight orders must be placed before 2:00PM CST and you can expect to pay an extra fee (usually $20.00 to $30.00 ). International orders usually arrive in 9-10 business days, but sometimes arrive much sooner.
8. How can I return defective DVDs?
Please call: Toll Free 1-888-373-7745 for a Return Authorization. I will pay the postage and give you instructions for returning your merchandise. Please read http://www.soccerhelp.com/shshop/information.php?info_id=4#backorders for our complete refund rules.
9. How can I request a refund for a subscription to Soccerhelp Premium?
If you request a refund within 30 days for your Premium subscription, I will refund with no questions asked. Simply click here to send us an email requesting your refund. Your full subscription price will be returned to your credit card. It will show on your credit card statement in 1 or 2 statement cycles. We refund the same day, but don't control when it shows on your statement.
10. I have changed my mind and want to add special shipping.
Once an order is completed, we do not have access to your credit card information. This is a security measure for your benefit. You can go back on online and order the special shipping alone with a comment to us about which order to apply it to. Or you can call me at 1-888-373-7745 to order the special shipping. This must be done quickly, after you place an order. We mail out most orders the same day.
11. I want a combo not listed?
You can combine single DVDs in your order and the shipping will be adjusted by us on the order desk. Our formula is: the highest single shipping charge of the items you have ordered plus $1.95 per each additional DVD.
12. I live in Canada, will you ship to me?
Our Custom's experts tell us that DVD's should not incur custom duties but patches may have customs duties added. In certain Provinces, there can be additional taxes added. If you live in Canada, you are probably very familiar with these issues and know what you can expect. We do not try to estimate custom duties or include that information in our invoice. You, as the customer, will handle that part of the shipping process. There is an additional shipping cost of $20.00 for shipping Priority Mail to Canada, or an additional shipping cost of $33.00 for shipping Express Mail to Canada. Click Here to read all the details and instructions for Canadian Orders
13. I live in Canada and have an US address to ship to.
To order if you live in Canada and have a US address we can mail to, please call me toll free 1-888-373-7745 or use the mail order form: http://www.soccerhelp.com/How_To_Pay_By_Check.shtml
14. I do not live in the US or Canada and would like to place an order. Is this possible? We are located in Tennessee and will ship anything we sell to the 50 United States, APO/FPO addresses and Canada - to other countries we will ship large patch orders (200 or more patches) but not other merchandise. There is an additional shipping cost of $20.00 USD for shipping "Priority Mail to Canada", or an additional shipping cost of $33.00 USD for shipping "Express Mail to Canada". To all other countries we charge an additional $29 for International Priority Mail and $45 USD for International Express Mail, which is trackable and we DO NOT guarantee delivery by a certain date. We had to start using trackable shipping due to shipping problems and credit card fraud. The customer (the buyer) is responsible for any customs charges, fees or taxes imposed by your country. NOTE: We have distributors who sell our patches in other countries -- Customers Ordering Patches to Canada, the UK or Australia Click Here to Buy Patches and Save on Shipping, customs fees & for Faster Delivery Note that we sell Streaming Video of the Coach Doug DVD and the SoccerHelp Foot Skills DVD that can be ordered at Streaming Video.
15. What happens if I don't receive an order?
We mail the same or next day, so if you don't receive your order promptly please email and let us know. We will resend if an order is lost at no charge to you.
16. How can I ask a question?
Please click here to send us an email. We check our mail throughout business hours. You will get an answer quickly.
17. I do not like to use my credit card number online.
We're sorry, but we now receive so many orders it is impossible for us to accept checks or money orders or fax orders unless you are an institutional customer. If you are an institutional customer, you may call 888-373-7745 to discuss payment and billing procedures.
18. Who is SoccerHelp?
SoccerHelp started when David wrote a soccer manual in 1995 for his recreational league to use. It somehow made its way to other places and we began to get calls from all over the country requesting copies of the manual. Things just seemed to happen after that. His secretary put it on line for a class project in a computer html class she was taking and it turned out that her 15 year old son was a genius computer programmer. SoccerHelp is now the most visited soccer coaching website in the U.S. and David has been published in the prestigious NSCAA Soccer Journal. We now have two brilliant programmers and fantastic staff who process the orders. David has written 99% of the material on SoccerHelp and invented the use of one-inch patches to motivate players. We now sell our patches to all sports, churches and schools.
19. Do you ship to United States APO/FPO addresses?
Yes. Most orders are sent either First Class Mail or US Priority Mail. Express Mail can also be purchased at additional cost.
All personal information submitted with your order is just that... Personal. We only ask for information that is necessary to process and ship your order, or contact you with questions or problems related to your order. We do not sell, trade or publish any personal information from any of our customers.
David and Kay Huddleston
Your Shopping Cart
We welcome your comments. Please report any errors or problems with using this site and mention the type of browser you use (Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.).