Subscriber Assistance Page
How to Log In, Renew or Add a Subscription
Managing Your Subscriptions
Retrieving or Changing Your Password
Retrieving Your Username
How to Check if Your Subscription Has Expired
For: SoccerHelp Premium & Advanced Soccer Tactics
1. How to Log In - We have upgraded our membership software to the latest, most secure version. You can login to either SoccerHelp Premium or Advanced Soccer Tactics from the same login page now found here, using your username or e-mail and password.
2. View Current and Past Subscriptions, Renew, Add a Subscription, or Log In - To view your active and past subscriptions, renew an expired subscription, or purchase another subscription, login to your account with your E-mail Address or Username and Password and visit your Members page to manage your subscription by clicking "Manage My Premium Account" in the right corner of the page.
3. Retrieve Your Password or Username - If you have forgotten your Password or Username, you can retrieve them on the right side of the Log In Page. On the right side of the Log In Page enter the email address associated with your subscription and click the "Get Password" button. You will be emailed your Username and a link to recover your Password.
4. Change Your Name, Password or Email Address - If you can remember your username and password, you can log in, then click "Manage My Premium Account" in the right corner of the page, and then click Edit Profile to change your Name, E-Mail or Password - you can't change your Username.
5. How to Check if Your Subscription has Expired - To view your active and past subscriptions, renew an expired subscription, or purchase another subscription, login to your account with your E-mail Address or Username and Password and visit your Members page to manage your subscription by clicking "Manage My Premium Account" in the right corner of the page.
6. Why Can't I Log In? The MOST COMMON REASONS - people can't log in are that they have either changed their email address (or forgotten which email they used to subscribe) OR their subscription has expired (you can log in to your account to see if it has expired - see # 2 above) OR they have forgotten their Username or Password (see # 4 above). If you can remember either your username or email address, you can retrieve your username and password, BUT you will have to remember which email address you used when you set up the subscription. If you can remember your username and password, you can log in, "Manage My Premium Account" in the right corner of the page, and then click Edit Profile to change your Name, E-Mail or Password - you can't change your Username.
7. Sign Up or Re-Subscribe - You can sign up for Premium for 45, 120 or 365 days or re-subscribe for 120 Days or 365 Days. Visit Sign Up or Re-Subscribe to Premium or A.S.T or click the "Premium Sites" link at the top of the page. Re-subscription prices are discounted.
Copyright 1999-2017, David and Kay Huddleston
Legal Notice - Allowed Uses and Copyright Protection. We allow anyone to link to this article or to www.SoccerHelp.com. You may also copy on paper for handouts up to 10 pages from SoccerHelp.com PROVIDED: you include "Source: SoccerHelp.com" at the top or bottom of the article. To copy our work without crediting us is stealing and we WILL protect our copyrights and Trademarks. We would rather be nice than mean, so please follow the guidelines in this paragraph. It is illegal to post any information from SoccerHelp on the internet without written permission from David or Kay Huddleston. If you want to share our information, simply post a link to that page of SoccerHelp. We will allow short quotes of up to 50 words to be posted PROVIDED you do not remove any references to SoccerHelp.com, do NOT disable links, do not copy any images, and provided you add a READABLE FUNCTIONING LINK on the TOP of the same page that goes to www.SoccerHelp.com and says "Copyright www.SoccerHelp.com, used with permission". The link MUST work for both visitors AND search engines and must be at least a size 12 font. We have to enforce this due to blatant theft and to protect our copyrights. We hire a service to look for copyright violations and report violations to the search engines. Taking our original material and making minor changes is still copyright violation and we WILL enforce our copyrights. Thanks for your cooperation.