Click on a link below to view some of our most common Questions and Responses
- How much is charged for Shipping and Handling?
- How can I save money by ordering from SoccerHelp?
- When will my order be shipped?
- What carrier does SoccerHelp use for shipping?
- What state does SoccerHelp ship from?
- What is the backorder policy?
- How long will it take to receive my order?
- How can I return defective merchandise?
- How can I request a refund for a subscription to Soccerhelp Premium?
- I have changed my mind and want to add special shipping.
- I live in Canada, will you ship to me?
- I live in Canada and have an US address to ship to.
- International Shipping, will SoccerHelp ship orders internationally?
- What happens if I don't receive an order?
- How can I ask a question?
- I do not like to use my credit card number online.
- Who is SoccerHelp?
- Do you ship to United States APO/FPO addresses?
1. How much is charged for Shipping?
For Shipping Charges, click the Green "Shipping" link at the top left of the page, or click the "Shipping" link at the bottom of the page under "Information".
2. How can I save money by ordering from SoccerHelp?
There are many ways to save money on SoccerHelp. The more patches you buy, the less the cost per patch. If your order is over $100, you get Free Priority Mail Shipping anywhere in the world. Samples have Free Shipping in the U.S. We also sell Value Packs.
3. When will my order be shipped?
We usually ship orders received in the morning the same business day. Other orders are usually shipped the next business day. We process large orders, Express and Priority Mail first.
4. What carrier does SoccerHelp use for shipping?
We use the U.S. Postal Service.
5. What state does SoccerHelp ship from?
We are located in the Nashville, Tennessee area of the USA.
6. What is the backorder policy?
In ten years, we have never had to backorder anything. We will contact you if something is out of stock.
7. How long will it take to receive my order?
We ship Monday - Friday on the same day or the following day when the mail runs - we do not ship on weekends or holidays. If you are in the U.S. - First Class mail should take 3-5 business days, Priority Mail - 2 or 3 business days, and Express Mail - 1 or 2 business days. These are shipping options online and you can choose them when you place your order. The delivery times for International orders depend on your country and how the order is shipped.
8. How can I return defective DVDs?
Please call: Toll Free 1-888-373-7745 for a Return Authorization. We will pay the postage and give you instructions for returning your merchandise. Please read Exchanges/Refunds for our complete refund rules.
9. How can I request a refund for a subscription to Soccerhelp Premium?
There is a 10-day money-back guarantee. If you request a refund within 10 days for your Premium subscription, your full subscription price will be returned to your credit card. It will show on your credit card statement in 1 or 2 statement cycles. We refund quickly, but we don't control when it shows on your statement.
10. I have changed my mind and want to add special shipping.
Once an order is completed, we do not have access to your credit card information. That is a security measure for your benefit. If you want to change an order, you must call us before the order is shipped. We ship on days when the U.S. mail runs. If you call us before 1 PM CST, we can probably change your order. You can call us at 1-888-373-7745.
11. I live in Canada, will you ship to me?
Yes, we ship everything we sell to Canada. We are told that DVD's should not incur custom duties but patches may have customs duties added. In certain Provinces, there can be additional taxes added. If you live in Canada, you are probably very familiar with these issues and know what you can expect. We do not try to estimate custom duties or include that information in our invoice. You, as the customer, will handle that part of the shipping process. For Shipping Charges, click the Green "Shipping" link at the top left of the page, or click the "Shipping" link at the bottom of the page under "Information".
12. I live in Canada and have an US address to ship to.
That isn't a problem and you can order that way in our Shopping Cart.
13. I do not live in the US or Canada and would like to place an order. Is this possible?
We ship patches to most countries. We only ship DVDs to the U.S., Canada, and APO/FPO addresses. Note that we sell Streaming Video of the Coach Doug DVD and the SoccerHelp Foot Skills DVD.
14. What happens if I don't receive an order?
We ship the same or next day if it is a day when the mail runs, so if you don't receive your order promptly please email and let us know. We do not ship on weekends or holidays. Please include your name and order number or the date of purchase - we get lots of orders and people often have similar names. We will resend if an order is lost at no charge to you.
15. How can I ask a question?
Please click here to send us an email. We check our mail throughout business hours. You will get an answer quickly.
16. I do not like to use my credit card number online.
If you want to place a credit card order over the phone, you can call us at 888-373-7745.
If you are an institutional customer like a school or church and wish to pay by check or to fax us a P.O., you may call 888-373-7745 to discuss payment and billing procedures. However, we now receive so many orders that we can't accept checks or money orders or faxed orders from individuals.
17. Who is SoccerHelp?
SoccerHelp started when David wrote a soccer manual in 1995 for his recreational league to use. It somehow made its way to other places and we began to get calls from all over the country requesting copies of the manual. Things just seemed to happen after that. SoccerHelp is now the most visited soccer coaching website in the U.S. and David has been published 4 times in the prestigious NSCAA Soccer Journal. We now have a fantastic staff who process the orders. David has written 99% of the material on SoccerHelp and invented the use of one-inch patches to motivate players. We now sell our patches to all sports, churches, schools, camps, non-profits, and even businesses.
18. Do you ship to United States APO/FPO addresses?
Yes. Orders are sent by either First Class Mail, US Priority Mail, or Express Mail. If the order is over $250, Express Mail is free.
All personal information submitted with your order is just that... Personal. We only ask for information that is necessary to process and ship your order, or so we can contact you with questions or problems related to your order. We do not sell, trade or publish any personal information from any of our customers.
David and Kay Huddleston