By becoming a Subscriber to SoccerHelp Premium (also called Premium Content, Premium Site and Premium Access, and hereinafter called "Premium" or "Site"), or by using the Site, you ("Subscriber") agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree, you should not subscribe to Premium.
- You agree that you have read, understand and accept the following terms and conditions and warrant that in all respects you are competent and qualified to enter into this Agreement.
- The terms "we" and "us", as used herein, refer to the Owner, employees and/or affiliated persons and entities involved with the ownership, management or administration of the Site.
- During the term of their subscription, Subscribers will be granted access to the Site through a combination of an ID, username, password(s) or similar methods (hereinafter collectively called "Passwords"), and may read or print the information on the Site, subject to the terms of this Agreement. Violation of this Agreement may result in the Subscriber being liable for damages or in their subscription being terminated without a refund.
- Copyright in the images, text, screens and web pages appearing at the Site is owned by Kay Huddleston, her heirs, successors or assigns ("Owner"). The information and materials on the Site may not otherwise be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, reposted, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted, used to create a derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes, except as provided in these terms and conditions, without our express written consent. Violation is subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law and to cancellation of the violator's subscription without notice or refund.
- Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and other equipment necessary for them to gain access to the Site.
- Access to and use of the Site is through a combination of an ID or username, password(s), or similar methods. You agree to keep your Passwords strictly confidential. We will not release subscriber Passwords except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access, use of or disclosure of passwords to the Site is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law. Intentionally sharing or disclosing your passwords may result in termination of your subscription without refund and is a violation of this Agreement and of the law.
- Subscriber may not assign or transfer his or her subscription or rights to access the Site to any other person or entity.
- WARNING: Only one computer at a time may be logged onto the Site using your Passwords. If you allow others to use your Passwords you may be denied access to the Site. You agree to promptly notify us of any loss, theft or unauthorized use or disclosure of your Passwords. We reserve the right to deny access to the Site if we suspect the Passwords have been stolen or is being used in violation of the terms of this Agreement. If, for any reason, we suspect a person is allowing others to use their Passwords to access the Site we reserve the right to cancel their subscription and deny them access to the site without giving a refund.
- You agree and understand that we use software that monitors the use of the Site, including who is accessing the Site. We will not release information about Site Subscribers, except as may be required by law or court order. In order to prevent the sharing of subscriptions, during the term of your subscription no more than 5 computers or locations may access the site using your passwords. If for some reason you actually use more than 5 computers or more than 5 different locations, you should notify us. Use of the Site by more than 5 computers or locations using the same Passwords may be considered a violation of this Agreement and the basis for termination of your subscription without a refund.
- DISCLAIMER, WARRANTY AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE CONDITION, SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABLIITY, COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, TIMELINESS OR ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY LINKS OR REFERENCES FOUND ON THE SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THE SITE IS ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE. THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, CHANGES AND UNAVAILABILITY WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU AGREE THAT ALL ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY (WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNATIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE. This portion of the Agreement shall survive any termination of your subscription, or termination of your access to the Site, or if you discontinue use of the Site.
- Content Linked To Or From The Site Or Referenced On The Site: Links and references to other sites, including but not limited to SoccerHelp (also called SoccerHelp Basic) and the Dictionary, are only provided for convenience and are not part of what you are paying for. We make no guarantees or representations and explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, availability, content, security, activities or operation of sites that are referenced or linked to from the Site, including SoccerHelp or the Dictionary, and you hereby waive any claim against us with respect to such sites and to any third party content.
- We reserve the right at our discretion and without notice to change, amend or terminate any part of the Site at any time and to add or remove material from the Site at any time.
- Subscribers may use the Site by logging on, and they may print material on the Site, but no one is allowed to download any portion of the Site or to electronically copy it, except to copy the logo in order to create a link to the Site. If for any reason we suspect a subscriber has done so, we reserve the right to cancel their subscription and deny them use of the site without providing a refund.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to cancel any subscriber's use of the Site at any time for any reason, and without providing any advance notice, by providing the cancelled subscriber with a prorata refund of the price they paid for their subscription.
- We reserve the right at our discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of the Terms and Conditions Of Use at any time. Your continued use of the Site following changes will mean you accept those changes.
- See the "SoccerHelp Premium Refund Policy" which by reference is made a part of this Agreement.
- We may give notices by means of electronic messages or by a general posting on the Site. You may give us notices by electronic messages to the "Contact Us" address at the Site.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Subscriber or user and us regarding the Site, use of the site and your subscription, and supersedes all prior understandings and writings. The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee and any legal filings with regard to the Agreement shall be made in a court in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
youth soccer drills youth soccer drills soccer positions assigning and coaching soccer positions
Copyright 1999-2017, David and Kay Huddleston
Legal Notice - Allowed Uses and Copyright Protection. We allow anyone to link to this article or to www.SoccerHelp.com. You may also copy on paper for handouts up to 10 pages from SoccerHelp.com PROVIDED: you include "Source: SoccerHelp.com" at the top or bottom of the article. To copy our work without crediting us is stealing and we WILL protect our copyrights and Trademarks. We would rather be nice than mean, so please follow the guidelines in this paragraph. It is illegal to post any information from SoccerHelp on the internet without written permission from David or Kay Huddleston. If you want to share our information, simply post a link to that page of SoccerHelp. We will allow short quotes of up to 50 words to be posted PROVIDED you do not remove any references to SoccerHelp.com, do NOT disable links, do not copy any images, and provided you add a READABLE FUNCTIONING LINK on the TOP of the same page that goes to www.SoccerHelp.com and says "Copyright www.SoccerHelp.com, used with permission". The link MUST work for both visitors AND search engines and must be at least a size 12 font. We have to enforce this due to blatant theft and to protect our copyrights. We hire a service to look for copyright violations and report violations to the search engines. Taking our original material and making minor changes is still copyright violation and we WILL enforce our copyrights. Thanks for your cooperation.